Thursday, April 29, 2010
0 comments

Sandra Dewi want To Be a Housewife

10:33 AM

Sandra Dewi claimed wanted to marry her lover, the man the office.She wanted to be a homemaker. That kept him going home tired in the morning shooting. 'Courtship is true. October familiar, dijodohin friends. But we are each busy. So we rarely see. He is working every day, I was also busy, 'said Sandra Dewi when found in PPHUI, Kuningan, South Jakarta, Thursday (15 / 4) night.

Sandra and her boyfriend that the office was busy working. Though young, both are trying to do it for money. However, their relationship is maintained properly. 'I do not want to break connect again. But to get married yet. Merried where? I'm still a lot of work contract, I also have not thought about. I am fit, but a lot of difference, should I pikirin first, 'She explained.

So far she and her boyfriend continued to explore each other. Approaches with their respective families. 'She had to adjust to me that dealing with the camera. She's still adjusting culture I am now. Married maybe two more years, 'She said.

She added, 'I want to be housewives. Ever want to have a lot of thoughts at home. Too tired after a long time if you came home early, 'She said. [taken from solopos]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top