Tuesday, September 1, 2009
0 comments

Happy Salma left by her late father...

9:29 AM
happy-salmathis is my deepest condolence...


This Ramadhan is truly a hard examination for Happy Salma. As Happy welcoming this holy month with deepest condolence.
Her father, Haji Dahlan Suhendra passed away one day before Ramadhan 1430 Hijriah or 21 August ago. Prior to his death, he stayed at Harapan Kita Hospital Jakarta for heart attack.
Today Monday (31/08) is ten day after her father's gone, Happy shares her feelings to Gossindo.
"My father has been ill for 10 years. He got a treatment for18  days, I thought that he can get well again but God has HIS own will to him. I gotta releaved," said Happy.
Things that make Happy feel so sad is, this is the first time they conducting fasting without a father.
"It must be different, as this is my first Ramadhan without my father.  The condolences can not described with words," said Happy again.

Click here to get Happy Salma PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top