Monday, August 31, 2009
0 comments

Cinta Laura still fasting in the middle of multi-religion atmosphere

9:29 AM
Cinta-Laurafasting is OK!

Even though she is studying in the middle of International Atmosphere, which Islam is very rare to be conduct completely, Cinta Laura still carry on her fasting. Her colleagues have a high tolerant for this matter.

Cinta-LauraI don't eat Indonesia cuisine!

"Even though their religion is not Islam, but they support me to have my fasting well.." said Cinta Laura lately. Since the first day of Ramadhan, Cinta admits that she is OK, " But for sure I have break my fasting as I am a woman now...you know it don't you ?" said this sweetly-bunny-German-Java breeder.
As she is getting used to live abroad, this girlfriend of Marcell Darwin eat Sandwiches and Japanese cuisine for her sahur and fasting-break menus.











Click here to get Cinta Laura PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top