Thursday, June 11, 2009
4 comments

Manohara, the truth is released !

10:21 AM
Being a Royal Family is not always happy ! Moreover if you are caged in horror palace like Kelantan Palace of Malaysia. Manohara is trapped by the Sado&aMasochist Prince Tengku Fachry and tortured by methods that any sane peoples just can not imagine how....

manoharalashing method!

manoharaHow come Romeo did that ?

manoharaCuban Cigarette method!

This is the most horrible torture!

Poor the Kelantan peoples, they live in a lie, a BIG lie by their foremost peoples who should they honor !

Click here to get Manohara HOT PICS for free by Email!

4 comments:

  1. haha....now ure so lovely manohara gonna pay dat royal a million dollar hell.the real truth is now revealed!not diz bitch truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've paid him already, with my pride and agony ! He should gimme much more than that !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Am Juarriatu,
    I will like to know you more, in order to develop a long lasting relationship with you. I will be glad if you reply me back by sending me an email to this my email address, then i will give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (juarriatu.jobe@yahoo.de). I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top