Tuesday, January 8, 2008
3 comments

Ahmad Dhani Won't Divorce Maia Till He Die

5:49 PM
Very different with what Dhani told to the media before, Dhani now tell that he won't divorce Maia forever, till he die. "I have never told that I'd like to do any divorcement, Polygamy or others, that was just if I was asked.. only if"Dhani explain his opinion about his statement about the polygamy he said over and over before.

He also won't give any conditions for their marriage as in the next explanation he said at his studio around Pondok Indah,"As I just said, I won't divorce Maia till I die because of a personal reason, which I'd like to tell next time".

And then, even Maia gives him many conditions, Dhani promise to agree with that as long as those are still in the rule of Islam as" If she wants me not to have sex with another woman, or not in the same car with another girl, I would do that, but if she want me not to manage Dewi-Dewi, I'd be totally disagree with that immediately,"

3 comments:

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top