Monday, January 7, 2008
0 comments

Agnes Monica Enjoy Her Relationship With Bams Samsons

9:38 PM

Not so long ago has a relationship with Dirly Idol, now Agnes has a very close relationship with Bams Samsons, since they performed together in a Christmas event.

In her opinion," I don't care what people say about me and the boys around me, I enjoy being close to them, as they are good to me, and so do I" She said." Any gossip of me are made by the gossip media, because they need a gossip, I don't care if in the next they make a gossip about me and Jerry Yan or Brad Pitt, that's just ok." She continued.

But when Agnes was asked about her resolution for this year, she replied that she still has a dream to be a international popstar which she told that she has made a start for it in America.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top