Friday, March 5, 2010
0 comments

Rossa,Kebablasan Diet

2:47 PM
Rossathis is my body now!

Jakarta. So, we can see easily to know the differences between past and present looks of Rossa. This tiny singer looks like has a thinner bones now.

“I do my hard diet,but it is a little bit extreme I guess,” she admitted while we met Rossa at Hotel Mulia Senayan, just now.

Rossa admitted that her weight drastically decreased after she did the diet program. “I lose my weight by 4 kilograms from 47 kilograms becoming just 43 kilograms,” she explained.

As for the consequences, the singer of Terlanjur Cinta got to enter the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Rossa also got a high fever.

“I get fever, the temperature up to 40 degrees and directly brought to Brawijaya hospital emergency room. It maybe because of my extreme diet,” said this ex-wife of Padi drummer, Yoyok.

Aside for her extreme diet, Rossa dropped also because she was to hard to work. Rossa admitted that she didn't take care much about her rest time. “Just yesterday, for 3 days in a row I just slept for one hour, so I think I am lack of sleeping then,” ended this Sumedang Born singer.

For love life, up to this present time she is still single. Previously, Rossa often being rumoured along with Pasha Ungu,but then she denied the rumor.

Even though she has no man right now, Rossa doesn't care it that much. “Yeah I just feel happily, don't get it too seriously,” replied her .


Click here to get Rossa HOT PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top