Friday, August 21, 2009
0 comments

Fasting, Puteri hold her lust to the handsomes

4:56 PM
putri-titianthis is my ritual !


Jakarta. Fasting is not merely hold your hunger and thirst only, for the young actress Putri Titian, the heaviest burden is to hold her lust for the handsomes tease. Wow!

"During my fasting time, other than hold my hunger ad thirst, the heaviest one is to hold my lust whenever I see the handsome boys," she said it with laugh as we met her at ANTV Studio, Cawang some times ago.

Acording to her, the love sparks is normal fo her age. The teenager like Putri indeed in the middle of first love fever.

Putri also tryin gto maintain her health during the fasting moth. She has her preparation to manage her ritual and daily jobs.

"Don't forget to take your vitamin by sahur time," she said strongly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top