Monday, August 17, 2009
0 comments

Cinta Laura doesn't know the Indonesian Independent day!

3:44 PM
cinta-laurathis is my independent day!

Jakarta, Eventhough she's been a while living in Indonesia but guess what, actually Cinta Laura doesn't even know the Indonesian Independent day? Ironically, it is the same day with her birthday.

"I didn't know it before as I grew up in Germany. It exactly match with my b'day though," saysr Cinta in her aunty's house at Komp. Warga Indah no C. 7 Pejaten, Southern Jakarta, Monday(17/8/2009).


cinta-lauraFree to do everything!


Cinta just knew the Indonesian independent day 2 years ago. When she held her 13-th birthday party. She acknowledged that a lot of Indonesian peoples commemorate the independent day during that time.

With her special accent this German offspring says that she never know the Indonesian independent day as no one told her before. August 17th for her is only he birthday.

"No one told me, even my own mom," says her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top