Tuesday, July 10, 2007
0 comments

Alexandra Gottardo Does a Cheap Method Diet

12:02 PM
After 3 years be a patient of a nutrition expert doctor to get a sexier body shape, now Alexandra Gottardo, who is also the girlfriend of Tyo Nugros, she only use the methods from a cheap diet book to keep her health and sexy body."I used the methods from the nutrition expert because I was afraid that I would get the malnutrition if I do the wrong diet methods. But now I feel that the doctor is cost too expensive, so that's why now I just use the diet methods from a cheaper book." She explained. Now she also already got many experiences in doing the food combining,"But the best way to keep our fit body is to do the sports regularly,and consume the healthy foods." Alexandra said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top