Wednesday, September 16, 2009
0 comments

Shireen Sungkar haunted by guilty feeling!

3:30 PM
Shireen-SungkarI was guilty!

JAKARTA, Gossindo.blogspot.com - Shireen Sunkar is stillfeelsing guilty as she once break her fasting while in Junior High, as thirst to death after playing basketball ."That's why why I want to do my fasting in one month full-round, except when I have my period," said Shireen while we met her at Penta Studio at Kebon Jeruk area , Western Jakarta, Tuesday (8/9).

"I was forced to break my fasting as thirst to death after playing basketball. Well, the guilty feeling still attached in my mind up to present," she said sadly.

To fight thirst is the biggest challenge for Shireen when she is fasting. Moreover, her activities as a star from several sinetron and a singer is an huge amount. "This year fasting is the toughest for me, as i have to do singing and dialoging while shooting," explained Shireen.

Even so, she stands still. The past traumatic experience has empower her to become stronger. "I am thankful, I still can hold those thirst," said this Adly Fairus lover.

This Ramadhan, according to Shireen, she wish to commemorate this triumph day with her big family. The family gathering atmosphere for this Ramadhan indeed a litlle bit crowded but hopefully all can get even by this coming Lebaran. I must get my 5 days on leave for sure," said Shireen.

Click here to get Shireen Sungkar HOT PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top