Wednesday, September 9, 2009
0 comments

Dewi Persik to change her image by playing a new religious sinetron!

9:32 AM
jilbabthis is my new version

Jakarta - Eventhough her name is polluted with a bad news, still Dewi persik's sell. Just take a look at 'Paku Kuntilanak' the movie which full of controversy and now she's playing a religious sinetron.

According to her, her newly Sinetron more or less has affected to her daily habits mostly to behave and to wear proper clothing.

She does appear with a muslimah costume with Jilbab, very Islamic style indeed. But wait a minute, is it true that this will make her religious more ?

"I can't judge my self but others. But for myself, indeed I got a willingness to change to be a better one of course. Like everybody does," said Dewi Persik to Gossindo just now.


Click here to get Dewi Persik PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top