Tuesday, September 8, 2009
0 comments

Kiki Amalia will wear a Jilbab soon !

8:59 AM
kiki-amaliathe new Kiki Amalia!

Kiki soon will be a bride…! The good news is, she will wear a jilbab after married. Why don't you wear it now Kiki ?? “Actually I will, but soon after my marriage happened,” she replied when we interviewed her at Aryaduta Hotel, Jakarta Pusat.

Kiki is a good muslimah and very keen to her religion rituals, not to mention she will wear a jilbab soon. It must be beautiful more. But it's too bad, who's the lucky groom ?? Tell us Kiki..

“Later, I can't say a word for the time being, I can't leak it yet to you guys. I'll tell you all....soon as I am going to marry..” she ended. May you have a Sakinah Mawaddah Wa Rahmah family Kiki…!! Ameeen..

Click here to get Kiki Amalia PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top