Sunday, September 13, 2009
0 comments

Marcella Zalinaty is being happy to fast within her family....

9:27 AM
Marcella-ZaliantyI am happy now !

This year Ramadhan , is a happiest Ramadhan ever for this beautiful babe, Marcella Zalianty, as she can carry on this fasting along with her beloved family.
“Yes, to break fasting with my family is really a joyful time for me.  Compare to previous year, I was fasting alone within iron bars. Both Fasting break and sahur meal was are alone. But take a look at me now, I can break and have my sahur with family and friends. That's what I call as happiness, the special one,” Marcella admitted to gossindo, at some studio at Cawang area, Eastern Jakarta, Tuesday (08/09).
Marcella-ZaliantyI am coming home now !

Just like all we have known, last Ramadhan, this star of ‘Brownies’  the movies, practically done her fasting alone in jail, as in a violence case for her business friend, Agung Setyawan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top