Saturday, August 1, 2009
0 comments

Chynthiara Alona to perform nude no more

1:53 PM
Chynthiara Alonalook at that, awesome!

Pidie - This model and movie star Chynthiara Alona just got her fame and fortune as her hot poses and scenes, including in her newest film Paku Kuntilanak. She show off her hot body with many various models of lingeries before her oath to not perform nude anymore.

On that movies who staring by Dewi Perssik as well, the audiences will be satisfied by the big both boobs and butt of Alona. Not to mention one of the scene show Alone changing various lingeries, it surely the breath-taking moment to men.

Chynthiara AlonaRelaing first V!

How come ? As alone only wearing thin lingerie even (sorry) her nipples shown out. But please be understand this is the last movie of Alona, her nickname as after that she and her family is going to Umrah at the next Ramadhan.

"Insya Allah this is my last hot film, wish me to not perform nude anymore. I am going to umrah as well next Ramadhan with my family," she said it while we met her at the press screening of Paku Kuntilanak the movie, at XXI fX, Senayan, Jakarta, Tuesday (28/7).

Chynthiara AlonaSpanish Guitar!

The devotion spirit of this Aceh babe truly came from her deepest heart as she feels now is the time to have internal instropection. "I have my own intention to go to umrah to self-introspection, I know I am a heavy sinner. That's why I ask Allah SWT mercy there (Mecca-Gossindo) ," she replied.

Alona herself is ready for the effects for being stopped nude including no more movies offering. "Sold or not is the way Allah gives me, I don't feel sorry for that. So far they (the producers) value me trough my body only, if i don't want it they don't want me either," she expressed it openly.

Chynthiara Alonathis is why they want me!

Alona also feels guilty especially to her family because she has been a naughty girl in the family so far. "They keeps protest against me from time to time but I am a stubborn girl, I don't give an attention at all, i feels so guilty to my mom and sisters as they are all wearing jilbab, if we talk about jilbab, not yet, I want my heart re-formed first," she said regretfully.

Click here to get Chynthiara Alona HOT PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top