Friday, June 26, 2009
0 comments

Rachel Amanda is not ready yet to wear jilbab

8:50 AM
Rachel Amandanice legs!


Even though Rachel Amanda has been known as Opick duet pair, she doesn't want to be burdened with religious image on her. When she's growing up, Amanda still doesn't determine whether wearing Jilbab or not.

"I like to wear jilbab, but I'm not ready yet to wear it on everyday basis. No to mention i have to finish my stripping for TV Drama. I'm not weaign jilbab on those TV Drama, but I always wear clothes with dignity. I don't want to wear a mini model," she said when we met her in the middle of Maha Melihat Video Clip, Wednesday (24/6), at Gudang Studio, Ciputat, Shoutern Jakarta.

Jilbab is a defence tool for Amanda. "Wearing a Jilbab means we can protect ourselves. If i don't wear it now it doesn't mean i don't want to wear it," she replied.

As the Opick' songs are very religious, Amanda admits that she's a flexible girl even she's not wearing a full Jilbab. "Wearing a Jilbab can not be pushed," explains her.

Lucky for her, Amanda already known Opick for a long time ago, therefore she can communicate what she wants easily.

"Uncle Opick already known. We are very matching in chatting and we know each other well,so no force from Uncle opick to me to wear a Jilbab," she explained.

Rachel AmandaI like to wear Jilbab,later!


Amanda still not decide whether she wants to has her own album instead of Duet with Opick. "I just don't know yet what kind of Album it might be. Besides, I just a teen now, that's why i don't want to make any foolish decision," she added.

Click here to get Rachel Amanda HOT PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top