Wednesday, June 24, 2009
0 comments

Being free, Marcella afraids of Masuk Angin

11:17 AM
marcella zaliantythis is my cleavage!

Jakarta How is Marcella Zalianty feeling after free from Jail? Happy for sure because she missed so much to her family. But there is one thing still becoming her problem. She is afraid after her freedom, she can get cold. What ?

"I do miss my bed room. But I'm afraid if the Air Con is on, I can get cold. Because for six months I didn't take any Air Con at all," says Marcella that for the late 6 months been jailed in Polda Metro Jaya Jailhouse, Southern Jakarta.

We met Marcella after she held some Islamic Service in her house at Jl. Manggis no. 8A, Jagakarsa, Southern Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday (23/6/2009) night. This Islamic Service that followed by all-in-white-hijab-madames held right after this Olivia Zalianty's sister steps out from Polda Metro.


marcella zaliantythis is my Religion!

Soon after she got in her house, Marcella looked so gloomy. She said Hamdallah frequently. As when she met with us, journalists, she still poured her happy tears.

"I'm so thankful for Allah gives HIS power. I take this as my personal spiritual training . I wish my experiences can be useful to me or to the others," she said with her thrilled lips and her pouring tears across to her cheeks.

After her freedom, what she is up to ? "Contemplation, istiqamah, and self-thinking," she replied.


Click here to get Marcella HOT PICS for free by Email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top