Thursday, September 20, 2007
0 comments

Maia Esthianty R eady to Get Divorced If Dhani Want it too

7:56 AM

In this Ramadhan month, a fasting moment for the Muslims, Maia finally feels so surrendered, after these 9 months she gets difficulties in her marriage, she now gonna let Dhani to find another woman for her own husband's happiness. " I completely understand about the polygamy, but I don't want it to come to my marriage, so if Dhani gonna be married with another, as long as that woman wouldn't make any other matter between me and Dhani, I gonna let him go, but he also has to divorce me first" Maia told to the press.

Maia also explained about a girl who ever told her that that woman is already married with Dhani," She said that in front of my colleagues also." Maia continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top