Friday, July 20, 2007
0 comments

Velove Vexia, Next Rafi Ahmad Lover?

8:24 PM
Velove Vexia, a new comer actress who is starring at an electronic cinema " Olivia ", being approached by Rafi Ahmad, her partner in that same electronic cinema, a news told it after Rafi ended his love relationship with Mirasih Tyas Endah. So many witnesses said, that their intimate togetherness caught by them when Velove and Rafi walked together in a theater. About this gossip, Velove said that she pretty upset with that news, especially when the press keep ask her for the confrirmation cause " I do the same thing with another, everyone is my friend, I have no special boyfriend recently, so please don't ask me about a special relationship between me and Rafi ."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you !

 
Toggle Footer
Top